Gem: Natural Sapphire
weight: 6.15 ct.
Shape/Cut: Briolette Cut
Measurements: 4 X 5.7 - 3.5 X 5.7 mm.
WHO I AM
Gemologist by IGE
European gemologist by FEEG
Specialist in graduation of colored stones by IGE
Specialist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald by HRD
Specialist in Jade by AIGS
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Nombre de pierres
- Poids total en carats
- Origine telle qu’indiquée sur le certificat
- Coupe & forme
- No Certification
- Transparence / pureté