Offset Lithography by Andy Warhol (*)
Reproduction of the work "Marilyn Monroe", screen print made by Warhol in 1964.
Published by teNeues Publishing Company, New York.
Print licensed by the 'Andy Warhol Foundation' in the Netherlands, with copyright Foundation seal and legal serial number on lower right edge
- Sheet dimensions: 65 x 65 cm
- Year: 1993
- Condition: Excellent (this work has never been framed nor exhibited, always kept in a professional art folder, so it is preserved in perfect condition).
- Origin: Private collection.
The work will be carefully handled and packaged in a reinforced cardboard package. Registered shipping with a tracking number.
The shipment will also include transport insurance for the final value of the work, with full refund in case of loss or damage, at no cost to the buyer.
- Andy Warhol (after)
- Titre de l’œuvre
- Shot Orange Marilyn 1964
- Lithographe offset
- Timbre de télécopie de la Fondation Andy Warhol pour les arts visuels, Inc.
- 1990-1999, 2010-aujourd'hui
- Comme neuf
- Taille de l’image
- 65×65 cm
- Vendu avec cadre