3 beautiful postcards of the Royal Italian Army’s Chinese Campaign of 1900 in military missions in the Far East.
- Officers of the 3rd battalion “Genio Germanico” and officers of the
Bersaglieri unit in Tianjin, May 1901.
- Officers of the Bersaglieri battalion on the front of the second fort of
Scha-Nai-Kuan, taken by international troops on 2 October 1900.
- Interior of the infantry battalion quarters in Beijing. Lieutenant
Colonel Salsa and his officers. On the carriage, Mrs. Pichon,
wife of the French Minister.
- Cartes postales
- Composition du lot
- Nombre d’articles
- Chine, Italie
- Cartes postales R.Truppe Italiane Extrême-Orient
- Détail de thème/ville
- CARTES POSTALES CHINE CAMPAGNE 1900
- Année - article le plus ancien