"Der Reichstag und Urbane Projekte"
Munich, Prestel., 1993.
159 p. With numerous partly colored illustrations.
24 x 31 cm.
In German (titles and some parts in English).
Catalog for the exhibition of the same name at the KunstHausWien from 9 June to 26 July 1993 and in the Museum Villa Stuck from 12 May to 10 July 1994. - Photograph: Wolfgang Volz. With contributions by Tilmann Buddensieg and Wieland Schmied, an interview by Masahiko Yanagi and a chronology by Michael S. Cullen.
The lot INCLUDES:
- An artcard hand signed by Christo and Jeanne Claude with an original piece of original cloth used in this eventful installation in the month of July 1995. Framed in "box", 25x 25 cm. Perfect condition.
- Private photograph of the historic Berlin installation. Framed in wood. Magnificent view of the "packed" monument. (30 x 20 cm.).
Of all the works of the artist land art, the Wrapped Reichstag was the most emblematic of the realized ones. Christo symbolizes, with this ephemeral work installed in that summer of 1995, the point and the end of the two Germanies of the Iron Curtain and his indisputable opening to a Europe full of illusions and good wishes.
Our autographs signed by Christo (and Jeanne Claude) come from the views and exhibitions held in Barcelona (2000), Madrid (2006) and Lake Iseo in Sulzano (2016). Although most of our autographs come from the generous forwarding of his address on Howard Street in New York.
Lot with no reserve price. And with a small engraving as a gift to the best bidder.
Professional packaging with all security measures. Fast shipping with UPS or TNT (mainly with these companies) and with a permanent tracking number.
- Nombre de livres
- Auteur/ Illustrateur
- Christo and Jeanne Claude
- Titre du livre
- Reichstag & Urbane Projekte + Wrapped Reichstag Art Card handsigned + large photograph
- Comme neuf
- Année de publication de l’ouvrage le plus ancien
- 1ère édition
- Langue originale
- autres extras - voir description
- Nombre de pages
- 31×24 cm