Type of jewel: Vintage diamond ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1970's Seventies
Era: ca. 1975
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 31 brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.10ct. (colour and clarity: H/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: widest part of ring 1,07 cm (0,42 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 11,10 gram (7,14 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½
Adin reference Nº: 20286-0091
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Années 70 vintage des années 70 -, Bague
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½
- Poids total
- 11.1 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Poids total du diamant 1,10 crt, Naturel (non traité)