Type of jewel: Vintage Art Deco 1920`s diamond bracelet with 178 diamonds
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1930-1940's Art Deco/Interbellum
Style characteristics: This is something between Art Deco and the Interbellum.
Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period. Art Deco moved away from the soft pastels and organic forms of its style predecessor, Art Nouveau, and embraced influences from many different styles and movements of the early 20th century, including Neoclassical, Constructivism, Cubism, Modernism, and Futurism. Its popularity peaked in Europe during the Roaring Twenties and continued strongly in the United States through the 1930s. Although many design movements have political or philosophical roots or intentions, Art Deco was purely decorative.
The Interbellum is the period between the two World Wars and one can recognize a transition from the Art Deco style to the Retro style.
Era: ca. 1935
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Has two extra safety closures for triple security.
Diamond(s): Ten brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.57ct.
168 single cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 1.70ct.
Total diamond count: 178 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 3.27 crt. with an average colour and clarity: H/K, si/i.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: length 18,30 cm (7,20 inch), largest width 1,14 cm (0,45 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 21,80 gram (14,02 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20265-0036
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Art déco / interbellum des années 1930-1940 -, Bracelet
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- length 18,30 cm (7,20 inch), largest width 1,14 cm (0,45 inch)
- Poids total
- 21.8 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Diamant, poids total des diamants 3,27 crt
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité), AUCUN PRIX DE RÉSERVE