Type of jewel: Antique Victorian 18K gold necklace and pendant set with natural emeralds and old mine cut diamonds
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K warm yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two old mine brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called bolshevics) with an estimated weight of ± 0.28ct. (colour and clarity: J/M, si/i).
One rose cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Three natural emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.26ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and emerald for May.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: total length 46,00 cm (18,11 inch), height pendant 4,20 cm (1,65 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,20 gram (5,27 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20237-0259
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique victorienne, Anno 1890, Collier
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- total length 46,00 cm (18,11 inch), height pendant 4,20 cm (1,65 inch)
- Poids total
- 8.2 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Poids en carats de la pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants 0.28 crt, naturels (non traités)