Type of jewel: Art Nouveau gold ring set rose cut diamonds and rubies
Condition: very good
Style: Antique late Victorian / early Art Nouveau
Style characteristics: Late Victorian / early Art Nouveau - The subject of this piece, although typical 19th Century, announces the coming of the Art Nouveau style.
Era: ca. 1895
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Three natural rubies
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,59 cm (0,63 inch) x 0,95 cm (0,37 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,80 gram (1,80 dwt)
Ring size: EU-58 & 18½, USA-8¼, UK-Q Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20253-0214
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antiquité victorienne tardive / début de l'Art nouveau -, Bague
- Or rose
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-58 & 18½, USA-8¼, UK-Q Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.8 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants, Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE