Type of jewel: Antique Vintage 18K gold brooch set with diamond, seed pearls and red strass
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Vintage
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K warm yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Two red strass (also called paste) as ruby imitation and nine man-made half seed stone pearls
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, ruby for July and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: width 2,50 cm (0,98 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20265-0099
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ancien Vintage, Anno 1880 -, Broche
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- width 2,50 cm (0,98 inch)
- Poids total
- 3.1 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Strass rouge, perles
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants, Naturel (non traité)