Type of jewel: Vintage diamond and pearl ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Belgium
Style: Vintage 1940's Forties
Era: ca. 1940
Material: 18K yellow gold and details in white gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: at the inside of the shank there is a little "bridge" to avoid the ring from turning on the finger. This does not influence the size. In case you use the free resizing option, this bridge will be taken out and not placed back.
Diamond(s): Eight brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.12ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Three cultured salt water pearls
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: "0730" indicating 17½K gold (sed in Belgium somewhere between 1880 and 1930) and a master mark from which the outer shape is in the shape of a barrel and was taken offically in use in Belgium since 1952 but was already used before that date.
Dimensions: width of top of ring 0,93 cm (0,37 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,90 gram (1,86 dwt)
Ring size: EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20269-0162
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Années 40 vintage des années 40 -, Bague
- Or blanc, Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.9 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants, Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE
- Poids total en carats des pierres secondaires