Type of jewel: Victorian rose cut diamond engagement ring
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond, tested and guaranteed natural diamond. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20269-0165
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Solitaire, victorien antique, Anno 1880 -
- Or rose
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.2 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE