Type of jewel: Art Deco diamond and pearls ring set with ten rose cut diamonds
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1930's Art Deco/Interbellum
Style characteristics: This is something between Art Deco and the Interbellum.
Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period. Art Deco moved away from the soft pastels and organic forms of its style predecessor, Art Nouveau, and embraced influences from many different styles and movements of the early 20th century, including Neoclassical, Constructivism, Cubism, Modernism, and Futurism. Its popularity peaked in Europe during the Roaring Twenties and continued strongly in the United States through the 1930s. Although many design movements have political or philosophical roots or intentions, Art Deco was purely decorative.
The Interbellum is the period between the two World Wars and one can recognize a transition from the Art Deco style to the Retro style.
Era: ca. 1935
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Ten rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): One cultured salt water pearl
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June and diamond for April.
Hallmarks: "18K" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: diameter of top of ring 1,03 cm (0,41 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,30 gram (1,48 dwt)
Ring size: EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20269-0171
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Art déco / interbellum des années 1930 -, Bague
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.3 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants, Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE