Type of jewel: Antique gold diamond flower pendant
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1850
Inspired by: Mother Nature
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Extra information: In the first photo, a metallic textile thread is visible to show how this item is worn as a pendant. All information in the description only relates to the pendant without this thread, eg the mentioned weight does not include the thread. The thread (as shown in the photo with a ruler in cm's and inches) comes with the pendant. Please note, this item will be sold without a chain/necklace.
Most probably "born" as parts of a different jewel and somewhere in its life changed into this pendant.
Diamond(s): 14 senaille diamond cut and rose cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 3,95 cm (1,56 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 6,70 gram (4,31 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20269-0187
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Pendentif, Victorien antique, Anno 1850 -
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- height 3,95 cm (1,56 inch)
- Poids total
- 6.7 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité)