Type of jewel: Antique long pendent earrings set with diamonds
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1850
Material: 18K yellow gold and guilded silver and silver (touchstone tested)
(The hooks are solid gold, and everything under the hooks that is gold coloured is guilded silver.)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): 14 senaille diamond cut tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 5,32 cm (2,09 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 9,80 gram (6,30 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20272-0194
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Boucles d'oreilles, Longue pendaison, ancienne victorienne, Anno 1850 -
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- height 5,32 cm (2,09 inch)
- Poids total
- 9.8 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité), AUCUN PRIX DE RÉSERVE