Type of jewel: Exciting Vintage diamond cocktail brooch as a bouquet of flowers with various precious stones
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Belgium
Style: Vintage 1950's Retro Fifties
Era: ca. 1950
Inspired by: Mother Nature
Theme: bouquet of flowers
Material: 18K white and platinum (touchstone tested)
Extra information: has extra safety system. A gold safety pin on a chain attached to brooch.
Diamond(s): 47 single cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 1.90ct. (colour and clarity: F/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Two natural rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.24 ct., one natural emerald with an estimated weight of ± 0.08 ct., one natural sapphire with an estimated weight of ± 1.13 ct., two natural citrines with an estimated weigth of ± 0.55 ct., one natural amethyst with an estimated weight of ± 0.65 ct., one topaze with an estimated weight of 0.11 ct. and one natural peridot with an estimated weight of ± 0.27 ct.
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The stones in this brooch have not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, ruby for July, emerald for May, sapphire for September, citrine for November and peridot for August.
Hallmarks: "0750" indicating 18K gold, "PT950" indicating 950/1000 platinum and a master mark from which the outer shape is in the shape of a barrel and was taken offically in use in Belgium since 1952 (but was already used before that date).
Dimensions: 4,19 cm (1,65 inch) x 3,91 cm (1,54 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 17,00 gram (10,93 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20251-0082
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Broche, Broche cocktail en bouquet de fleurs, Vintage 1950's Retro Fifties
- Or blanc, Platine
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- 4,19 cm (1,65 inch) x 3,91 cm (1,54 inch)
- Poids total
- 17 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- - Saphirs, Améthyste, Citrine, Rubis, Péridot, Topaze, Émeraude
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants, Poids total des diamants 1,90 crt, Naturel (non traité)