Type of jewel: Antique Victorian gold long pendent earrings
Condition: In good condition. There are small cavities in the spheres (hard to see), but they seem to be there from when the earrings were "born".
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Four man-made half seed stone pearls and eight blue strass (also called paste) as sapphire imitation
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 4,32 cm (1,70 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,00 gram (1,93 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20202-0001
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Boucles d'oreilles, Suspension courte, victorienne antique, Anno 1880 -
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- height 4,32 cm (1,70 inch)
- Poids total
- 3 g
- Bon état, utilisé avec des signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Blue Strass, PAS DE PRIX DE RESERVE