Type of jewel: French Vintage Art Deco diamond ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Style: Vintage 1920's Art Deco
Style characteristics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Era: ca. 1925
Material: 18K white gold and details in platinum (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Four senaille diamond cut tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The French control marks representing an eagle’s head (that was in use in France from about 1838) next to the dog's head which is the official French hallmark for jewelry containing or made of platinum and that has been used since 1912.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,86 cm (0,34 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,00 gram (1,29 dwt)
Ring size: EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0211
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Bague de fiançailles Art Déco Vintage Français - Anno 1925 -
- Or blanc, Platine
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité) - Redimensionnement gratuit * - PAS DE PRIX DE RESERVE