Type of jewel: French Vintage Art Nouveau diamond and pearl ring a so-called tourbillon
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Style: Vintage 1900's Art Nouveau
Era: ca. 1900
Theme: Tourbillon - This kind of ring is designated in French by the name 'Tourbillon' which translates in English to 'twirler' or 'twister', obvious because of its original design.
Material: 18K yellow gold and details in white gold or platinum (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 18 single cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.36ct. (colour and clarity: H/J, si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): One cultured (?) salt water pearl
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: Although it carries a typical French control mark representing an owl , we cannot be sure it is actually French as the owl was also used for items in finished condition that were brought to be examined by the French Assay office (the eagle’s head was used for items brought in unfinished).
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 1,33 cm (0,52 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,60 gram (2,96 dwt)
Ring size: EU-51 & 16¼, USA-5½, UK-K½ Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0220
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Art nouveau vintage des années 1900 - bague de fiançailles française
- Or blanc, Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-51 & 16¼, USA-5½, UK-K½ Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 4.6 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes