Type of jewel: French Vintage Forties diamond gold ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Style: Vintage 1940's Retro Forties
Era: ca. 1945
Material: 18K red gold and details in white gold or platinum (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One single cut tested diamond, and guaranteed natural diamond (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.03ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,97 cm (0,38 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Ring size: EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0221
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Rétro quarantaine des années 1940 -
- Or rose
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.2 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE