Type of jewel: Vintage Seventies diamond and sapphire ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1970's Seventies
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Twelve brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.36ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): One natural sapphire with an estimated weight of ± 0.75ct.
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: Illegible remains.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,00 cm (0,39 inch) x 1,14 cm (0,45 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Ring size: EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0226
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Fiançailles, années 70, années 70
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-53 & 17 , USA-6¼, UK-M Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.5 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Poids en carats de la pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE