Type of jewel: French antique ring with natural pearls and ruby
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1900
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): One natural ruby
Two natural half seed pearls
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 1,02 cm (0,40 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,70 gram (1,09 dwt)
Ring size: EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0227
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Victorien Antique, Anno 1900 -
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-56 & 17¾, USA-7½, UK-O½ Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 1.7 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Perles, Redimensionnement gratuit * AUCUN PRIX DE RÉSERVE