Type of jewel: French Vintage diamond and ruby ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Era: ca. 1900
Material: 18K yellow gold and details in white gold or platinum (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two senaille diamond cut tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): Two natural rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.48ct.
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 1,04 cm (0,41 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,70 gram (1,74 dwt)
Ring size: EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0228
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antiquité Vintage, Anno 1900, Bague
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.7 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Poids en carats de la pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamants, Naturel (non traité), Redimensionnement gratuit No RESERVE PRICE