Type of jewel: French vintage diamond ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Era: ca. 1910
Material: 18K yellow gold and details in white gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Most probably "born" as an earring and somewhere in its life changed into this ring
Diamond(s): Seven senaille diamond cut tested and guaranteed natural diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,96 cm (0,38 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,50 gram (1,61 dwt)
Ring size: EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0240
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Or blanc, Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 2.5 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité) - Redimensionnement gratuit * - PAS DE PRIX DE RESERVE