Type of jewel: French antique gold ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: France
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K red gold and details in green gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Onenatural half seed pearl and one red strass (also called paste) as ruby imitation
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: band width of top of ring 0,71 cm (0,28 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 0,80 gram (0,51 dwt)
Ring size: EU-49 & 13¾, USA-5 , UK-J Free resizing*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring. When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20287-0246
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Bague, Victorien Antique, Anno 1880 -
- Or rose
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-49 & 13¾, USA-5 , UK-J Free resizing*
- Poids total
- 0.8 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Les pierres environnantes
- Strass rouge, redimensionnement gratuit * AUCUN PRIX DE RÉSERVE