Type of jewel: Antique gold pendant
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Most probably "born" as an earring and somewhere in its life changed into this pendant.
In the first photo, a metallic textile thread is visible to show how this item is worn as a pendant. All information in the description only relates to the pendant without this thread, eg the mentioned weight does not include the thread. The thread (as shown in the photo with a ruler in cm's and inches) comes with the pendant. Please note, this item will be sold without a chain/necklace.
Precious stone(s): One red strass (also called paste) as ruby imitation
Birth and month stones: Ruby is the birthstone (or month stone) for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,10 cm (0,83 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 0,90 gram (0,58 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20294-0335
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Pendentif, Victorien antique - Anno 1880 -
- Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- Dimensions: height 2,10 cm (0,83 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
- Poids total
- 0.9 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- One Red Strass - PAS DE PRIX DE RÉSERVE