Type of jewel: Vintage solid 18K gold ring set with diamonds and prasiolite
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1980
Material: 18K yellow gold and white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Eight brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.24ct. (colour and clarity: F/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Precious stone(s): One prasiolite or green quartz (also called "vermarine"). Prasiolite is one of several quartz varieties. Since 1950, almost all natural prasiolite has come from a small Brazilian mine, but it is also seen in Lower Silesia in Poland. Naturally occurring prasiolite is also found in the Thunder Bay area of Canada. with an estimated weight of ± 2.50ct.
It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,90 gram (5,72 dwt)
Ring size: EU-49 & 13¾, USA-5 , UK-J
Adin reference Nº: 20293-0289
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Or blanc, Or jaune
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- EU-49 & 13¾, USA-5 , UK-J
- Poids total
- 8.9 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Prasiolite ou quartz
- Les pierres environnantes
- Diamant, poids total du diamant 0,24 crt, Naturel (non traité)