Type of jewel: Vintage Fifties diamond party bracelet 18K white gold set with over 9 carats of diamonds
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1950's Fifties
Era: ca. 1950
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The bracelet is build from 35 movable links each set with 5 diamonds, hence the total of 175 diamonds in this beauty. Also it has an extra safety closure skillfully hidden at the backside of the (also hidden) main closure.
Diamond(s): 35 brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 4.90ct.
140 single cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 4.20ct.
Total diamond count: 175 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 9.10 crt. with an average colour and clarity: F/J, si/i.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: largest width 1,30 cm (0,51 inch), length 18,00 cm (7,09 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 46,30 gram (29,77 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20294-0317
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Années 1950 Années 50 -, Bracelet
- Or blanc
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- largest width 1,30 cm (0,51 inch), length 18,00 cm (7,09 inch)
- Poids total
- 46.3 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Diamant, poids total du diamant 9,10 crt
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres environnantes
- Naturel (non traité), AUCUN PRIX DE RÉSERVE