Very beautiful Nain 9 LA with Kork wool and lots of silk, attractive design with very rare and beautiful pistachio green color.
• Item number: 2662
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is 500,0000 - 550,000 knots/m².
• Item condition: in very good condition.
• Size: approx. 243 cm X 161 cm (excl. fringes)
• Pile: Kork wool + lots of silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: very fine
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
This carpet is knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. The carpet is generally very light with a deep-blue bottom colour and a large medallion in the centre. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality.
- Nain 9la
- 243 cm
- 161 cm
- Laine et soie Kork sur coton
- Pays d’origine
- Période de fabrication
- Seconde moitié du XXe siècle
- En très bon état
- Tapis nettoyé professionnellement